lördag 4 december 2010

New life, new blog right?

Im gonna start a new blog here on blogger.com and see if i can blog more here than on my old blog. 
I have to say that my english is not so good but i will do the best i can so you will understand :) 
This blog will be about me and the life i am living here in Sweden right now, with all the drama and stuff going on in my life. I will also write alot about my favourite music, like Tokio Hotel and Justin Bieber. I will be writing almost every day, or atleast i hope i will :) 

Right now im gonna go and sleep I think, i have to get up early tomorrow morning so im gonna need all the sleep i can get :) 
And tomorrow i will tell a little more about myself. 

The band that means EVERYTHING for me. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar